By using the premium vinyl plank flooring, high definition has come to flooring in a new way in recent years. To make their impact on interior design, this option includes the use of 3D imaging technology. We at Mike’s Custom Flooring would like to share the advantages of investing in the luxury vinyl planks flooring.
What are the Pros of Luxury Vinyl Plank Floors?
1) Comfortable Flooring. When compared to other solid floor options such as ceramic or stone tile and it also softens the sounds, luxury vinyl plank flooring is softer underfoot. The surface can be treated with an antimicrobial that kills bacteria on contact as well.
2) Easy Flooring Maintenance & Resilience. The premium vinyl plank flooring is durable and won’t chip, become discolored, or delaminate and you do not have to sacrifice luxury style. Maintenance involves simple sweeping and damp mopping, so they are easy clean. Vinyl planks are dimensionally stable, so it does not absorb moisture from the environment during humid seasons and expand its width, or shrink during drier seasons like wood flooring. As a result, vinyl planks can used in kitchens, laundry rooms, bathrooms, and basements.
3) Flooring Affordability. Though you get what you pay for like most flooring materials, but when you are looking for value even the luxury vinyl offers affordable quality.
4) Variety of Design Options. Vinyl planks cover the range of fashion in flooring fitting in both formal and contemporary spaces. The modern evolution of vinyl flooring technology makes textures possible as it can compete with trends, you’ll recognize with other flooring materials. The vinyl plank flooring can give it to you whether you prefer distressed hardwood floor look or textured tone tile aesthetics. Sizes, shapes, colors, and faux finishes gives consumers an endless supply of options.
5) Simple Floor Installation. It can be installed on all levels pf a building including basements as versatile as the luxury vinyl plank flooring is. They are slimmer in comparison to hardwood planks, stone, or ceramic tiles. Due to the light-weight material, it is easy to work with and applied on existing flooring in many cases. The surface should be as flat and clean as possible before installation, whether an existing floor is applicable, or it is on a subfloor, however. The installation can be smooth and seamless, despite being thinner and softer than other flooring options, the luxury vinyl plank flooring can easily mold to the surface and with attention to detail.
6) FloorScore Certified & Environmentally Safe. Just like many qualities engineered wood flooring products, it is a low-VOC option, luxury vinyl plank flooring and are CARB II-compliant, typically. You can verify a vinyl flooring product is safe for your home with its FloorScore certification. By testing flooring products and the indoor air quality where they are installed to certify the safe use on the environment, resilient Floor Covering Institute and Scientific Certification Systems developed the FloorScore.
The U.S. Green Building Council LEED Rating System and many other leading environmental programs recognize FloorScore certification.