Deciding to replace your dingy carpets with hardwood floors can be a promising and exciting adventure. Such an upgrade can really play the dynamics and all over look of a room. Hardwood floors are often complimentary to most styles and maintenance is relatively easy. But after making the decision to improve your floors to hardwood comes another decision. Do you attempt to install them yourself? Or do your invest in a professional? Mike’s Custom Flooring answers the question with – hire the professional!
Advantages of Professional Hardwood Flooring Installation
– Exclusive Hardwood Floor Equipment, Tools, and Products. There are many products and tools needed to lay hardwood floors. Investing in the necessary equipment and supplies could land you with a hefty bill, and additionally a need to find somewhere to store the merchandise, once the job is completed. Professionals not only come equipped with all the necessary materials, but they also have the advantage of obtaining the exclusive professional quality equipment, tools, supplies and products.
– Hardwood Flooring Expertise. When laying hardwood floors, there are a number of scenarios that could leave the untrained scratching their head. Uneven flooring surface is very common. Hiring an skilled flooring technician with advanced training; pre-treating floors accordingly with the supplies in his bag of tricks, is much more optimal than skipping the necessary process and ending up with uneven floors!
– Experience with Hardwood Floors. Experience really is essential for superior results. The warranty on many hardwood floors requires a professional to install it in order for the warranty to be valid. Not only will your hardwood floor be under warranty, but you will know the floor was installed thoroughly and efficiently. If Grade A hardwood floor material is used, but a poor installation was executed, the hardwood floor could look mediocre, the durability isn’t up to par and you can experience early wear and tear.
– Hardwood Flooring Versatility. With hardwood floors, there is a wide range of materials, how it is manufactured and varying protocol to install. When recruiting a professional to install your hardwood floor, you know that the installation is completed appropriately, taking a lot of headache, guessing and strain from you.
– Cost Effective. When the inexperienced attempt to install, there is often a substantial amount in wasted materials. More often than not, people associate hiring pros and losing a small fortune. The truth is more money is wasted in trying to do a DIY hardwood floor installation than putting your cash to better use by investing that money in a professional.
– Quality Workmanship. The performance crafted by the smooth and graceful operation of a professional who applies his talents and knowledge 40 plus hours a week only gets better with time. The hardwood floor installed by a professional looks 100% more pristine than the amateur!